CT4300: Fused Probe, 500mA with Locking Tip Cover
Click Images For Larger Photo
The CT4300 Fused Probe Pair easily connects to 4 mm sheathed banana plug leads, which are in turn connected to a DMM or other equipment. Their small, compact bodies feature an internal, fast acting, ceramic fuse, which can cut power in microseconds during a transient overvoltage, thereby protecting both equipment and more importantly personnel, working in high energy environments. The closer the fuse is to the test point the higher the level of protection.
Available individually: CT4299-#
- Enhanced user safety for high-energy applications. Fast blow fuse will sever the connection in events such as meter failures, transient over-voltages, or arc-flash.
- Small, compact body.
- Rated to 1,000 V CATIII / 600 V CAT IV per IEC/EN 61010-031.
- Fast acting, high quality 500 mA ceramic fuse (maximum fuse current rating).
- Tool-removable locking tip cover.
- Designed to work with 3900 Series DMM tip accessories.
- Easy fuse replacement.
- CE listed – LVD and RoHS 2 compliant.
|IEC Rating (probe body)||1,000 V CAT III / 600 V CAT IV w/locking tip cover
1,000 V CAT II w/o locking tip cover
|Voltage (fuse)||1,000 V|
|Current Max (fuse)||500 mA|
|Interrupting Rating (fuse)||50 kA|
|Temperature||0° to +60°C|
|RoHS 2 (2011/65/EU)||Compliant|
|Model #||MSRP (ea.)||Where to Buy|